Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's working!!!

Bed rest is working! It’s working!

I went to the doctor on Friday for a nonstress test and another ultrasound to check fluid levels. Everything is looking great. Bed rest appears to be working because I had lost SEVEN POUNDS since Tuesday (best diet ever!) in water weight and my blood pressure was within normal range. Ryan passed the nonstress test with flying colors and looked very cute on the ultrasound. He was practicing his cute breathing and we even saw him in 3D! The tech switched on the 3D for a few pictures and it was very neat.

So, I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for ANOTHER ultrasound (number eight in this pregnancy so far) and we meet with the doctor to discuss options. I’m hoping for another week of bed rest, but we will see what he says.

Today is a full day of college football (Go Clemson!) and Jeff is doing house stuff (closing the pool, painting some closet doors) over the weekend. I’m glad to have him home for three days – it helps the time go faster when he is around!

No comments:

Post a Comment