I looked at our calendar today and realized that we are BUSY in the next few weeks. As in, very busy. I’m excited, but kind of overwhelmed. On our schedule are the following events:
Saturday, July 18 – Jeff’s summer work party
Friday, July 24 – Wedding in Charlotte
Tuesday, July 28 – Pediatrician interviews
Saturday, August 1 – Niece’s 5th birthday party
Sunday, August 2 – Friend’s baby’s christening
Friday, August 7 – Mother-in-law’s retirement party that we are co-hosting
Saturday, August 8 –Shower for friends & family in Greenville
Friday, August 14 – Sister’s 12th birthday
Saturday, August 15 – Shower for work friends in Anderson
Thursday, August 20 – CPR class for Jeff and I
Saturday, August 22 – Shower for family & friends in North Carolina
Saturday, August 29 – Hospital Tour
Monday, August 31 – Nephew’s 8th birthday
Thursday, September 3 – Breastfeeding class for me
Saturday, September 5 – Childbirth class (both of us) (and first Clemson game!)
We are BUSY. I like being busy, and I am still in shock that we have so many amazing friends and family who have offered to throw us THREE showers, but after we get through all of these awesome activities, we will officially be on a major countdown to Delivery Day (whenever that will be…). And I think that is what scares me the most.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment