I guess if I'm actually going to blog stuff I should do it regularly, you know? I think my goal should be once a week, so we will see if I can hold myself to that.
All is going smoothly with our little boy! We are right at 25 weeks, about to enter the 3rd trimester, which is hard to believe! We have been busy registering and finishing up house projects to begin preparing for our newest arrival.
We have decided on a name for the baby. He will be Ryan William, and we will call him Ryan. We took his name from Jeff's middle name (Ryan) and from my grandfather's name (William). We are excited that we could have both names be so meaningful to us!
Other than that we are enjoying having our own pool and the hot South Carolina summer weather that comes along with it (it's been in the upper 90's for a few days now!) more than ever now that I am so far along! We do not have any big vacations planned this summer and are planning on staying close to home to get ready for Ryan's arrival in late September.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment