Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Plans!

On Tuesday of this week I told my principal I was going to use one of my furlough days on Friday. I had BIG! PLANS! to get lots of stuff done… I even made up a list! I was planning on getting up early, going to visit daycares for next year, then coming home and working! All day! I was going to paint cabinets, trim and even a room! All by myself!

Well, that changed.

So far, I went to the daycares this morning (not early). Then, I went to Babies R Us to look at cribs, then I came home and met the hardwood guy so he could measure our floors, then I went and got my eyebrows waxed, went to Office Depot to fax something, then to PetSmart for treats for the dog (who was with me), then to Panera for lunch. Then, I came home and played online, then took a little nap and finally decided to paint the bathroom cabinets (I’ve been avoiding this since we bought this house!). That is it! And I’ve sent approximately 10584359583049 text messages to people to waste time.

Then I ate some grapes and decided it was important to check facebook and email to make sure nothing MAJOR has happened (nothing has. Darn.)

I’m thinking it was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment